Tuesday 3 March 2020

March 3, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            I got up at around noon and went out to do some shopping. I also looked for a T-form so I could do my taxes but I couldn’t find one. I went downtown to Toronto Image Works to drop some film off but I wouldn’t get it back until later next week.
            I had some copies made of my collage in progress. I had the colour copy that I’d worked on lightened and then made a black and white copy of that. Between all of the copies that I’d had made and with the addition of some White-Out, I figured I could do something with the overall project as long as I didn’t overwork it.
            I went to the Bamboo for a beer and then had a baklava and tea at the Future Bakery. After that I had some corn chowder and potatoes at the Squeeze. I saw Nathalie there and she was with a guy that I figured she’d just met.

No comments:

Post a Comment