Saturday 7 March 2020

March 7, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            Norm and I spent the day making two pick-ups. We had lunch in front of my place because I'd forgotten my sweater and he dropped me off to retrieve it.
            In the afternoon we went for coffee at the restaurant in the basement of the Marine Museum. He said that most people don’t realize while standing in big line-ups for food at the Exhibition that there is a reasonably priced restaurant with table service right there on the grounds. He said he never has to wait for a table there when he goes to the Ex. I had a tomato juice.
            I weighed myself on the coin-operated scale at the Vina Pharmacy and I was 84.4 kilograms, which was the heaviest I’d been in a long time. I guessed it was a combination of the muscle that I’d built up and then fat on top of it. I still thought I looked lean and mean nonetheless.
            When I got home I did a little bit of work on my collage and then I fell asleep. I got up feeling refreshed when Nancy came home from her Accounting class.
            Nancy was reading Beelzebub’s Tales to His Grandson by George Gurdjieff. I was very proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment