Friday 20 March 2020

March 20, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            On the fourth day of my water fast I was weaker than the day before. I worked with Bud doing pick-ups and as long as I was physically engaged I felt all right.
            I craved whipped cream on anything, coffee, coffee flavoured ice cream, and eccles cake.
            I went to sleep when I got home but Nancy came in an hour later and reminded me of the film we were going to see.
            I had thought we were going to see Meher Baba, but that was playing the week after. What we saw was “The Adventures of Baron Munchausen”. It was fantastic! It was an excellent popcorn movie, even better than “Indiana Jones”!
            Nancy was having a rough time with her juice fast. When we got home she went to my cupboard, opened up a jar of peanut butter and began to sniff the fumes.
            She went to study at her place and came back here at bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment