Wednesday 11 March 2020

March 11, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            I got up a little before noon but the rest of the day was fairly productive. I cleaned the place and did the laundry. I finished reading a book on the History of Rock and Roll. I made soy spaghetti with chilli sauce.
            On CBC radio I heard the same Leonard Cohen concert that I’d attended with Brenda just before we broke up. There was also an interview with Cohen in which he said that the two things a young poet needs are inexperience and arrogance.
            Nancy was over halfway through Beelzebub’s Tales to His Grandson by George Gurdjieff and she had a lot of questions.
            We were both broke and would be soon short of food and so it was a good thing I would be starting my water fast soon.
            We used our last condom and so it was going to be just oral sex for a while.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment