Sunday 15 March 2020

March 15, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            On another nice day I did very hard work with Bud. I thumped ten desks and eight credenzas down two flights of stairs with a two-wheeled cart by myself.
            When I got home I foraged for food again.
            At around 20:00 Nancy came home with money. She gave me $15 and I went out to buy some food.
            She was almost finished reading Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson by George Gurdjieff and was full of questions.
            She had trouble understanding sensation. She thought about it with her imagination and equated it with awareness.
            I though it would be nice if she were to read it out loud to me after she was finished the series.
            She seemed destined for the Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment