Sunday 22 March 2020

March 22, 1990


Thirty years ago today

            For most of the sixth day of my water fast I was feeling only a bit weaker than the day before. There wasn’t that much to do at work and I sat in the truck for two hours altogether.
            When I got home I flaked out until around 22:00 and then I shaved and showered.
            Nancy came in with some vegetables so I could make broth for her.
            I had a lot of cravings throughout the day. Toasted bacon, tomato and cheese sandwiches, tuna sandwiches, tuna casserole, filet of fish, French fries, muffins, peanut butter and bananas, chocolate bars dipped in whipped cream, Hagen Das Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream, cold borscht with sour cream. At the moment of writing this I craved something filled with whipped cream.
            I felt much weaker at the end of the day.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment