Thursday 5 March 2020

March 5, 2019



Thirty years ago today

            Norm and I worked with Aubrey and GG at the Mowat block and went into overtime. Norm dropped me off at my place on his way back to Mimico.
            I did some shopping before going home.
            Judy and Mia came over. Judy told me that she was pregnant at the age of fifty. She said she didn’t want the baby and wasn’t going to tell Alvis about it. She talked on my phone for two hours while Mia coloured and patted Siva. I didn’t get much work done with them here. I was making some soup when Nancy came home.
            After Judy and Mia left Nancy and I discussed sensation. I showed her a simple exercise. I wished she were black because in many other ways she and I were very compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment