Wednesday 25 March 2020

March 25, 1990



Thirty years ago today

            On the ninth day of my water fast I got up at 8:30, still feeling restless. I did paper work, cleaning and reading in between attempts to rest.
            Judy came over and later was joined by her daughter Mia. I showed Mia how to make a collage and then we made one together.
            Judy made spaghetti at her place and then they brought it over and ate in front of me. They left when Nancy came in. She was feeling pretty weak and made some vegetable broth.
            I craved plain toast with butter, carrot cores, raw potatoes and turnips with salt, home made apple pie with ice cream, spaghetti with meat sauce, cheese nachos with sour cream, three cartons of toffuti, bourbon creams, cooked turnips with butter, homemade milkshake, Campbell’s tomato soup, Chef Boyardee Pizza, Lasagna.

No comments:

Post a Comment