Wednesday 1 April 2020

April 1, 1990: Phone Sex



Thirty years ago today

It was a Sunday and I got up at midday. I was about to do some work on a collage when the phone rang. A woman said in a low voice, “Hi, this is Cathy. What are you doing?”
It turned out that she had gotten my number from someone else that had answered my ad back in the fall. She asked me to describe myself and she was obviously looking to hear something sexy and so I told her about my penis. She wanted to know what I would do to her and so I went into details. She let me know that she wanted to be dominated. I described how I would fuck her up the ass.
We arranged to meet but I was pretty sure that I would be stood up.
She hung up when I took the domination fantasy further and told her that her mouth would just be a cunt for my cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment