Thursday 23 April 2020

April 23, 1990: She'd Like to Watch Me Make Love to Another Woman



Thirty years ago today

Nancy stayed overnight at my place. She'd just started her period and so it was a relief not to bother with a condom but she bled heavily on the sheet. It soaked all the way through to my mattress.
She told me that she would like to watch me make love to another woman. I responded that if I could marry two women then she would be one of them.
It was a very warm day of landscaping. Lorne and I worked with a different guy because Devon had sprained his ankle over the weekend.
When I got home I waited for a phone number confirmation call from Now Magazine regarding my classified ad, but it never came.
That night someone cut Judy's phone line.
I fell asleep at around 21:30 and didn't wake up until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment