Monday 27 April 2020

April 27, 1990: Escape from the Underground Railroad



Thirty years ago today

Lorne let me off at 14:30.
I puttered around at home until 17:00 and then rushed to get ready for my date with Michelle, whose real name was Melanie.
I made it to the Squeeze Club exactly on time. Melanie was big boned as she said she was but she was also quite beautiful. The only problem was that neither of us were very talkative.
We went for dinner at the Underground railroad but after we ate she felt tired. She gave me her number and since she already had mine I would call her or she could call me.
When I got home at around 21:30 I went straight to sleep but was later woken by a call from Christine, the woman from Jamaica who had phoned me the night before. We talked for quite a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment