Friday 17 April 2020

April 14, 1990: I Accidentally Put Cat Food in the Soup



Thirty years ago

I worked half a day in the cold drizzle, raking for two hours and then turning soil.
Devon invited me for a beer when we were done and so we went to an English pub at Sheppard and Yonge where I had a couple of beers and some fries.
On the way home I bought Toffuti and some other groceries. I had something to eat and then went to the Beer Store. On the way home again I stopped at Fullworth where I got a few canned goods and some mouthwash.
I think I accidentally put cat food in the soup I'd made. I didn't know how it got in my freezer. I'd thought the bag contained the frozen veggies that had been left over from when I'd made broth for Nancy.
It was the day before Easter and Nancy made $160 selling flowers.
The soup didn't taste bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment