Saturday 25 April 2020

April 25, 1990: The Sun Grilled My Cheese



Thirty years ago today

Nancy and I fucked up a storm in the early morning. I was doing it from behind and I think she either had an orgasm or almost came.
I got up and sewed the behind on my pants together a little better before work.
I arrived in the parking lot of the supermarket before the De Boer trucks had gathered and so I had time to go into the store to buy some items for lunch. But it was so hot that day that I didn't feel like eating and so the food sat in the heat and the cheese got grilled.
After work I took the Yonge subway south and came straight home on the King car.
At around 19:30 I started doing my laundry but someone was ahead of me on the dryer and so I only got one cycle in before Charlie turned the machine off.
Nancy was almost finished reading Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson by George Gurdjieff.

No comments:

Post a Comment