Tuesday 7 April 2020

April 7, 1990: I Got to Use the Blower



Thirty years ago today

It was a Saturday and I worked half a day with Lorne. It wasn't so bad as it had been lately and I got to use the blower a bit.
Lorne reassured me that this was the hardest time of the year and that it was almost over.
On my way home I went to Noah's where I bought some Vanilla Strawberry Swirl Toffuti and some other stuff. Then I went to Mr Grocer and picked up a few more food items.
For lunch I had baked beans and the Toffuti. I took some empties back to the Beer Store and bought twelve of a variety of beer. Then I went to the health food store to buy soymilk and to Fullworth to pick up some hair gel.
I crashed out shortly after getting home and didn't get up until around 20:30.
I cooked some bananas but they weren't green enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment