Monday 13 April 2020

April 13, 1990: She Straddled Me While I Wrapped My Coat Around Her



Thirty years ago today

Nancy and I made it to Trader Vic's just in time for last call. She had a pina colada and a planter's punch while I had a sling and a navy grog. The drinks were mostly made of ice but Nancy was having trouble walking on the way out.
We got on the streetcar and went straight to Sunnyside Beach. I sat her on a bench and took one of her shoes off. I slipped her pantyhose off of that leg, put her shoe back on and did the same with her other leg. Then I got her to straddle me while I wrapped my winter coat around her. We fucked without a condom until my fingers got too cold and then stupidly, I came. I hoped to hell that she wouldn't get pregnant.
We went home to bed and later she went to work. She made $180 selling flowers because it was Good Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment