Saturday 11 April 2020

April 11, 1990: The Return of Victoria



Thirty years ago today

When Victoria came to my door after midnight I heard the voice of a man with her. She was knocking and calling my name but I ignored her until she went outside and walked around to try to force my locked window. I got up and asked, “What's going on?” I told her if she wanted to come in she would have to get rid of the guy and that I didn't want any noise or crack smoking in my place.
She came in and right away started complaining about how messy my place was. I told her to get out. She didn't leave. I ignored her and went back to bed. Eventually she calmed down and crawled in beside me.
I was determined not to make love to her but she began to caress me and so I turned around to face her. We made love for a couple of hours and she told me again that she loved me. I got about one and a half hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment