Sunday 19 April 2020

April 18, 1990: In Taking Her Virginity I Created a Monster of Desire



Thirty years ago

Nancy and I made love in the early morning and it was quite nice.
I worked until 16:45 and I was bushed when I got home. I went to sleep but I later woke up to find Nancy all over me. She seemed to get very horny just before her period. She insisted that I make love to her right away. I told her that I had to shave and shower but she warned me that I'd better hurry or else she'd go out and find somebody else. In taking her virginity I had created an insatiable monster of desire.
I joked that she should become my total slave, wear French maids uniforms and six inch heels. I said that I would tie her up, keep her in the closet, string her from the ceiling by her nipples, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment