Sunday 5 April 2020

April 5, 1990: Having to Wee While Working Was the Worst



Thirty years ago today

I worked a full and very hard day raking the leaves in collaboration with the blower. It became very tiring by the afternoon. Another thing I didn't like about this job was not being able to take a piss whenever I wanted to. It's very uncomfortable to labour with a full bladder.
On the way home I picked up two more tubs of Toffuti: Cappuccino and Chocolate Swirl.
When I got back to my place I was a bit pissed off to discover that Nancy had only left me one bowl of the big batch of chili that I'd made the day before.
I didn't see Nancy that day but I could hear her when I passed her room to do my laundry. She was fixing up her place on top of the new carpet she'd gotten from her parents' house.
I conked out at around 22:00 and only got up later to get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment