Monday 13 April 2020

Why Am I Studying the Day Before Count Christula's Resurrection?



            On Sunday I finally finished posting “Le bras mécanique" (The Mechanical Arm) by Serge Gainsbourg on Christian's Translations.
            I had bacon, an egg and toast for breakfast.
            I took an early siesta from 10:30 until noon and then went into the home stretch of preparing to write my exam.
            I had a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.
            I worked some more on practice essays for my exam.
            I slept for another hour in the afternoon and for dinner I had another ham and cheese sandwich.
            This is the first Easter I’ve experienced since starting university in 2008 when I actually had an exam the next day and had to spend my holiday studying. Monday is technically a holiday as well because of the resurrection of Count Christula and yet they have exams.
            I worked until a quarter to midnight and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment