Wednesday 29 April 2020

April 29, 1990: She Said She Wanted to Bring Her Dildos But She Was Just Fucking With Me



Thirty years ago today

I was getting ready to meet Annette for 15:00 when she called and asked to make it 16:00. During that extra hour at home I received a couple more calls. One was from an eighteen year old woman named Heidi. We talked about meeting the next evening in Toby's at Yonge and Bloor but she told me she would call earlier that day to confirm.
Twenty minutes before I was about to leave someone named Chantel called. She said she had blonde hair and blue eyes and asked if she could bring her dildos over. I think she was just fucking with me.
I met Annette and found her to be very beautiful and intelligent. She made me feel quite warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment