Friday 24 April 2020

April 24, 1990: The Ass Ripped On My Pants



Thirty years ago today

I got sunburned at work, but on top of that the ass on my pants ripped wide open. I was pretty embarrassed walking around with my bum hanging out. In a typical Christian move I dug up the front of the wrong house.
Lorne complained to me a couple of times about how slow the new guy Mike is.
When I got home I called Now Magazine to get them to call me back and confirm the phone number for my classified ad. It was a good thing I did because I think they had forgotten about it.
Amazingly I didn't fall asleep early. I stayed awake and did some paperwork.
Nancy came in late to do her laundry in my sink. Her new job is a long distance away and so she was late getting to school yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment