Friday 1 October 2021

October 1, 1991: I set up my place for developing photographs


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I went down to my place. Nancy said she might come down later. I got a lot of cleaning up done and did some work on an exciting new collage I called "Temptation." I also finished making notes on the book, How To Learn Astrology. 
            I called Mike Copping about us getting together but he was going to be at his father's place watching the hockey season opener between the Leafs and the Canadiens because it was a family tradition.
            I started setting my place up after dark for developing photographs. I mixed some new chemicals using heated water from the stove. I developed the picture I took on Yonge Street of the couple witrh the stroller and then started on our baby pictures. None of those were taken by me but one close up of our daughter was quite good. 
            Nancy came over and we made love but the condom broke. Even though I knew that I came outside of her she went downtown late at night with the baby to buy some spermicide and she went home from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment