Sunday 24 October 2021

October 24, 1991: Ross Virgin was very pushy and said that if I really cared about my child I would join In Search For Justice


Thirty years ago today

            I stayed around my place on Thursday. I got a call back from Ron Virgin, the leader of In Search of Justice. He told me that I had a 3% chance of getting joint custody of my child. He was very pushy and said that if I really cared about my daughter I would join his group. 
            I talked to Mike Copping on the phone and he seemed to think that I should turn into the Buddha and just let Nancy walk all over me. He thought she was being somewhat reasonable. There I was being denied my moral rights as a parent and everybody was treating me like a criminal for making a stand against it. It seemed so obvious to me that if Nancy and I couldn't live together we should have joint custody. How many cases have existed where harm was done by such an agreement?

No comments:

Post a Comment