Saturday 2 October 2021

October 2, 1991: Teaching Nancy how to develop photos I let her pick the exposures


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I was at my place. I made eggs, heated pita bread and coffee for breakfast. I cleaned the mess I'd made the night before and worked on projects and my new collage. Nancy said she'd come down later because she wanted to learn how to develop pictures. I had used up most of my paper the night before so I had to go downtown to buy some. I found a package of Ilford paper with two rolls of black and white film for $18 with tax. 
            Nancy showed up at around sundown. After we got the baby to sleep we set up the darkroom. I had her pick the exposures so she could learn. It was after midnight by the time we were ready to make a full print but then the light burned out on my enlarger. 
           She spent the night at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment