Wednesday 13 October 2021

October 13, 1991: I went to bed at Nancy's place so I could be there when the baby woke up but Nancy's father called the cops


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I couldn't even reach Nancy's family. I thought that maybe they'd all gone out for Thanksgiving dinner and so I went downtown to check some of Nancy's favourite restaurants but nothing. I went up to her place in Scarborough and she was there. I got to spend an hour or so with my baby but then Nancy took her upstairs to bed. She said I couldn't sleep there but I wanted to see my daughter when she woke up because if I left there would be no guarantee that Nancy would be there when I returned. I was tired and so I stayed and went to bed in the family room. That's when Nancy's father called the cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment