Sunday 10 October 2021

October 10, 1991: The baby teethed on a carrot for the first time


Thirty years ago today

            I woke at around 8:00 on Thursday and got up at 9:00. I sat on the couch waiting and at about 10:00 Nancy came down and handed the baby to me. I spent a wonderful four hours or so with her. She had her first solid food when she chewed on a carrot. I took her out on the front porch in the sun and she fell asleep in my arms. Nancy was also having a nap on the porch and after a while I put the baby next to her and then headed down to my place. 
            I did some cooking and talked to Nancy later on the phone.
            I went back up to Nancy's place at around 22:30 but she wasn't there. I went to see if I could find her friend Rakina's place at Victoria Park and Sheppard in case Nancy was there but I couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment