Monday 11 October 2021

October 11, 1991: I was about to leave Nancy's place when her mother asked, "Should I call the police?" I was on my way out when the cops arrived


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday morning I worked and got a $15 tip when the job was done. Then I went looking for Nancy and my baby but I couldn't find them. I called her number and her mother said she was on her way there and so I went to their place to get some of my stuff. But while I was there I found out she'd changed her mind about coming home. I decided to leave but before I got my things together Nancy's parents assumed I wasn't going to go and instead of simply requesting that I leave her mother asked, "Should I call the police?" I shrugged and told her to go ahead. I was on my way out when the cops arrived. 
            I went home and tried some phone numbers in the phone book to try to reach some of Nancy's friends by their last names.

No comments:

Post a Comment