Friday 8 October 2021

October 8, 1991: I hadn't seen my daughter for four days and Nancy wouldn't even bring her to spend some quiet time with me


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday morning I got a wake up call from a cop who was looking for my ex-girlfriend Brenda to question her about something she witnessed. I took his number and told him I'd give it to her. 
            I started a new collage because I needed my black ink to finish the other one and that was up at Nancy's place.
            I read some newspapers and had pasta with butter, salt and pepper. 
            I got in touch with Nancy and she said she could meet me downtown but not at my place. I hadn't seen my daughter for four days and she couldn't even bring her to spend some quiet time with me. She didn't call me back until 18:00 from Finch Station and so I had to drop what I was doing and head out. I met them at McDonalds and sat with the baby on a bench, then we went for a walk. Nancy went to try on makeup and we waited for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment