Sunday 10 May 2020

May 10, 1990: My Pants Were Coated in Mud



Thirty years ago today

I phoned Heidi when I got home from my date with Jennifer. I woke her up and so she was sleepy and we didn't talk long.
After I'd fallen asleep Jennifer called to ask me to go out dancing on Saturday and for me to come over to her loft earlier in the evening.
It rained hard for a good part of the morning at work and my pants were coated with mud.
After work I called Heidi to tell her I was going home to change and that I'd call her from there. We had arranged to meet Nancy and Susan at the Main Event for wings.
When I got home and changed I called her but she decided not to go. She explained that she felt tired and uncomfortable.
I was half an hour late meeting Nancy and Susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment