Thursday 28 May 2020

May 29, 1990: She Apologized for not Snuggling in Bed or Holding Hands on the Street


Thirty years ago today

           I figured that I should maintain contact with Heidi and so I called her and we talked for quite a while. I invited her out for wings on Thursday and to afterwards go see Wings of Desire, and she said okay. I had asked both Yvette and Jennifer but neither could go.

           I called Yvette right after Heidi and I hung up. Apparently she'd been trying to reach me because the first thing she said was, "You talk on the phone more than any woman I know!" She apologized for not snuggling with me in bed or holding my hand on the street. She explained that it took a while for her to open up. She invited me to her place the next Friday to have dinner and to spend the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment