Saturday 23 May 2020

May 23, 1990: Yvette Asked Me Over to Watch the Finale of Twin Peaks



Thirty years ago today

Heidi was still cramping after she'd been in bed for a while but I had to work that day and so I went home. She called me at 5:30 to tell me that she was feeling better and to thank me for being with her.
I called Jennifer after work and she asked if I wanted to meet her at the City TV building. When I got there she was caught up in some accounts that she had to settle and so she would meet me at my place later.
When I got home Yvette called and asked if I wanted to come over to watch the season finale of Twin Peaks. At first I said that I couldn't but then Jennifer called and told me she had to cancel coming over. I called Yvette back to say I could make it after all and went up to her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment