Wednesday 13 May 2020

May 13, 1990: I Didn't Make Love to Jennifer Because I Had to Leave to Meet Heidi



Thirty years ago today

Jennifer and I danced until closing time at the Copa and it was lots of fun. We caught the Bloor bus to her place but she made me promise not to try anything if I stayed over. We went to bed right away in her loft and slept until 8:00. The only reason that I didn't make love to her was that I had to leave soon to be with Heidi. I think that she would have let me because she liked me a lot. We made a date for the next Thursday.
Heidi gave me some stylish clothes that she just happened to have along with a nice purple sweater that she'd bought for me.
We went for Indian food and then to Afrofest in Queen's Park where Miriam Makeba and Hugh Masekela were playing. I also ran into my ex-girlfriend Brenda there.

No comments:

Post a Comment