Friday 29 May 2020

May 29, 1990: Yvette Was Trying to Get Me to Make a Decision Between Her and Jennifer



Thirty years ago today

Nancy went with me to the library to help me take out some books on her card. She told me that she wouldn't be able to go out for wings with Heidi and I on Thursday because she would be starting a juice fast.
Yvette and I talked on the phone and she was really trying hard to get me to make a decision between her and Jennifer. She got me to offer a comparison and I told her that Jennifer was more affectionate at that time. She coaxed me into asking questions about her off the top of my head. I inquired mostly about her sexuality and how far she would venture towards the bizarre end of the spectrum. I told her about my ex-girlfriend Brenda having made love in a public stairwell and on the hood of a sports car in a parking lot. I also described some of the mild s & m experiences that I'd had.

No comments:

Post a Comment