Sunday 3 May 2020

May 3, 1990: There Was a Mouse in Her Room so She Slept at My Place



Thirty years ago today

I called Heidi from work at lunchtime and she told me she was pregnant. She said that if I had been the father she might have considered keeping the baby but she didn't feel that this guy was very responsible and so she was going to get an abortion.
Later Yvette called and we made a date, then someone else also answered my ad. Sherry said she was 157 cm tall. She was very talkative and aggressive and we made a tentative date for the next day. She said she would call to confirm in the early evening.
My place was a mess.
I hadn't seen my cat Siva for a day or so and I hoped he was all right.
There was a mouse in Nancy's room and so she slept over at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment