Saturday 2 May 2020

May 2, 1990: I Brought Her Roses, We Watched Twin Peaks, then Made Love



Thirty years ago today

I called Precious at 1:00 and we made a tentative date for Sunday night. I went to bed at 1:30 because I was too lazy to stay up any longer.
That night I went over to Heidi's place and brought her some roses. We watched Twin Peaks, necked for a while and then talked about the lesbian relationships she'd had.
We went to bed to make love and she orgasmed twice when I went down on her but not when I fucked her. I thought at the time that she might have come if I'd just down it harder and faster but I was probably wrong.
She didn't use birth control and even though I'd brought a condom I didn't put it on. I think that part of me wanted her to get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment