Thursday 14 May 2020

May 14, 1990: She Got Kicked Out of School Because She Swore at the Teacher


Thirty years ago today

Heidi and I didn't make love because I went straight to sleep when we went to bed. I woke up at 5:15 to find her gone. I called her and she was home. She explained that she couldn't sleep. I said that I wouldn't have minded if she'd turned the light on and read or something while I was sleeping. I told her not to be afraid to wake me if she really felt that she had to leave.
Nancy came over crying at 7:30. She told me that she got kicked out of her course because she swore at the teacher. That sent six months of work down the drain. She needed hugs and while I was giving them I suggested that she try to apologize. She went to try but came back at 8:30 and told me it didn't work. She was out.
Later I went to Heidi's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment