Saturday 16 May 2020

May 16, 1990: Yvette Told Me She Wanted Dibs on My Birthday and I Would Have to Be at Her Mercy All Day


Thirty years ago today

It was too late to go to Heidi's after my date with Jennifer and so I just went home. I called Jennifer and she seemed glad to hear from me at any hour.
It rained so heavily at work that they called it off at 13:30 with the decision to make up for it by working until 18:00 on Thursday.
I was home for a while and fell asleep. The phone rang at around 16:00 and it was Yvette. She said she wanted dibs on my birthday and that made me feel really good. She told me that I would have to be at her mercy for the whole day.
Heidi came over and I made her hamburger while I was getting ready. We went to see Apartment Zero at the Fox but then we had an argument and she went home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment