Wednesday 27 May 2020

May 27, 1990: I was Disappointed She didn't like to Snuggle after Sex

                                     

Thirty years ago today 

I spent the night at Yvette's place but was disappointed that she didn't like to snuggle in bed after sex and that the night before she hadn't wanted to hold hands on the street. She liked it when I went down on her though and it was so nice to hear her moaning heighten in pitch as she approached orgasm.
She went to brunch with some old friends and I went home. She came over to my place quite a bit later and I showed her my artwork and photographs. We went out to buy roti and brought it back to my place. A while after eating she went home.
Nancy came over and told me that she had a date for the next day. She'd asked a guy at work to go out with her.
I made love to her but I came very quickly on penetration and then was too soft to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment