Tuesday 12 May 2020

May 12, 1990: I Kissed Yvette Goodnight, Went Home and Made Love to Heidi, then Went Dancing with Jennifer



Thirty years ago today

Yvette and I were at Sneaky Dee's until quite late although we spent more time talking than drinking. After that we went to Dessert Dessert where I had rhubarb pie with ice cream.
I walked Yvette to her place at Eglinton and Avenue Road and we hugged and kissed goodnight. I walked back to Yonge Street and waited half an hour for the bus in the shivery cold.
At King Street, after waiting ten minutes for a streetcar I finally took a cab. I got home to Heidi at around 5:00. It was still morning when we woke up and made love. We went for a breakfast buffet and then we went back home and made love again before I went out to meet Jennifer.
Jennifer and I went to Prego for dinner and then dancing at the Copa.


No comments:

Post a Comment