Monday 11 May 2020

May 11, 1990: Heidi Was Pissed Off About All of the Other Women I'd Been Meeting



Thirty years ago today

Heidi phoned me a little later than 5:30 and might have saved me from being late for work. She called to tell me that she was pissed off about all of the other women I'd been meeting. She told me she knew it wasn't my fault but wanted me to know she was very hurt about it.
I was aching all morning at work over the situation with Heidi and at lunchtime I called and talked with her for a while.
She phoned me when I got home and later she came over. She stayed there when I went out to see Yvette.
I went to cash my cheque but discovered that my bank card was missing. I figured that I must have forgotten it in the machine the night before.
Yvette partially cashed my cheque for me.
She let me know that she wasn't going to make love with me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment