Wednesday 6 May 2020

May 6, 1990: We Made Love and Slept and Made Love Again



Thirty years ago today

Half an hour past midnight, as soon as I said goodnight to Yvette I found a phone booth and called Heidi. There was no answer but for some reason I didn't give up. I didn't know why I expected her to be home but I started walking east across town towards her place and stopped at every payphone to try again. Finally I went into a donut shop at Sherbourne and sat down at a table next to the payphone. Halfway through my coffee and three dials later she answered. I had woken her but she said that I could come over.
We made love, slept until after morning and then made love again. We took a shower together and then went downtown to the Village by the Grange for dim sum.
Then we went across the street to the Art Gallery of Ontario to look at posters in their store.


No comments:

Post a Comment