Wednesday 20 May 2020

May 20, 1990: Jennifer Had a Giant Plastic Fist She Called "The Masturbating Hand"



Thirty years ago today

I went down on Heidi in the early morning.
I got up at 9:30, did her dishes, cleaned her kitchen a bit and then left.
I called Jennifer and went over to her place. She had just gotten out of bed.
She had a big plastic hand that used to hold something in its fist. She told me that she called it "The Masturbating Hand" and so I whipped my dick out and slipped it into its grip. She thought that was pretty funny.
We went to the Range at Dundas and Bloor for breakfast and then she came to my place. I showed her my collages and she liked the minimalist ones.
Yvette called while Jennifer was at my place and I talked to her for a while. Jennifer was pretty pissed off that I would talk to another woman on the phone while she was with me. She left after a little talk.


No comments:

Post a Comment