Monday 18 May 2020

May 18, 1990: Jennifer and I Made Love as Soon as We were in Bed



Thirty years ago today

Our waiter at the Aquarius Lounge was Jennifer's abusive ex-boyfriend, Timothy. He seemed like a real schmuck and pretended at first that he didn't recognize her. She had to say, "Hi Timothy" before he admitted that her knew her. He was very cold and intense.
I teased Timothy by asking for all the kinds of beer that I knew they wouldn't have. Jennifer wanted to leave but I thought it was pretty funny. I told her that at least she wouldn't have to tip him.
I went to Jennifer's place and we started making love as soon as we were in bed. She was very passionate and we didn't get to sleep until 3:00.
That evening I ran into Yvette at the Coxwell subway station on my way to meet her at The Friendly Greek. After dinner we went dancing at Cutty's Hideaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment