Friday 15 May 2020

May 15, 1990: I Went Down on Heidi's Sweet Pussy



Thirty years ago today

I went down on Heidi's sweet pussy in the early morning after accidentally getting up at 3:00 because I thought that it was 6:00.
At work that afternoon Lorne found out that his grandmother in Ottawa had lost consciousness. He dropped us off and said that he would be gone for a few days.
That evening after cleaning up and changing I went to meet Yvette at Canada Square. I didn't see her and noticed that the movie would start at 19:00 instead of 19:15 as we'd thought. I bought a ticket and went in to look for her. I searched all over and even went back out to call her before she showed up. She told me that she'd been there earlier and had gone looking for me.
We saw Miami Blues and then went to the Keg where we had a nice talk before I walked her home.


No comments:

Post a Comment