Tuesday 19 May 2020

May 19, 1990: Yvette Was Fun to Dance with Because our Bodies Fit so Well Together



Thirty years ago today

Yvette was fun to dance with because our bodies fit so well together and because I was starting to like her an awful lot and I was pretty sure she liked me. She drank a little but kept herself pretty much in check. I thought that I might be falling in love with her.
We took the Bloor bus and she gave me a little kiss before getting off at Avenue Road.
I woke up at 7:00, which meant that I would be late to meet the crew in the parking lot. I called Henry and he told me to meet them at Victoria Park and Finch Avenue. We planted flowers on a very cold day.
When I got home I called Yvette. She invited me to a family get together. I was sad because I couldn't make it for that date.
I went to Heidi's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment