Thursday 16 September 2021

September 16, 1991: The black transvestite wanted $40 for a blow job so I just went to work instead


Thirty years ago today

            Monday was the fifth day of the TTC strike. Susan's mother took her downtown to apply for a job and so I got a lift. I had to work at 18:30 at Davisville and Yonge and so I just hung around Yonge and Bloor for a while. I did some banking, went to the Brass Rail and then to Toby's. Then I walked down around Sherbourne and Dundas looking for something quick and cheap. A black transvestite wanted to charge $40 for a blowjob but I didn't want to pay that much so I walked up to Davisville and was half an hour early at the job site. We finished around midnight and Bill gave me a ride home. He hinted indirectly about compensation for gas and so I gave him two Loonies. Nancy and Susan were in the kitchen when I got back speculating about whether or not Susan got the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment