Thursday 23 September 2021

September 23, 1991: Somebody squealed that I was late for work and I was docked two hours


Thirty years ago today 

            I woke up at 7:15 on Monday when I should have gotten up at at 6:00. I was definitely going to be an hour late for work. I tried to call along the way but all the buses and trains came before I could use the phone. I arrived at the job site when there was ten minutes of work left to do. Somebody squealed and I was docked two hours.  
            I went to my place and swept all the floors. I masturbated and after that tried to reach the Tenants Federation about my eviction notice but there was no answer.
            I tried to find out how I could get whomever ripped me off for the $30 by mail but apparently it was a foolproof scam. The only thing I could have done would be to hang around the postal station and watch for whoever opened that box. 
            I went back to Nancy's and watched TV while working on a collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment