Sunday 5 September 2021

September 5, 1991: I needed to wash the cat hair off the comforter the customer gave me

 
 

Thirty years ago today 

            On Thursday morning I did a very small job with Paul in east Scarborough. When it was done he went by Yamaha to take the pin lock off of a trailer. Norm and Dave were there and I was going to get a ride to Sheppard so I could take the bus to Sheppard Centre and pay my rent but it would have taken too long for them to finish and so I walked up to Sheppard. At Sheppard Centre I saw Michael Quinlan and paid him the rent, then I went to my place for a while. I put some dishes away and washed some silverware. Then of course I jerked off. I brought one of the comforters the customer had given me the week before back to Nancy's place so I could put it in the washer and get the cat hair off.

No comments:

Post a Comment