Thursday 2 September 2021

September 2, 1991: On the third day of my sidewalk sale I sold some Playboys, National Geographics, records, books and a barbecue


Thirty years ago today

            On Labour Day I was at my place for 9:30 and got everything out for the third day of my sidewalk sale. I put out the sectional couch and had a couple of people ask but it seemed people didn't think it was worth $50. I sold some Playboys, National Geographics, records, books, a barbecue and some other stuff. I found lots more in the back of the building. I made about as much money as I had on Sunday, which wasn't much. 
            My place was a mess by the time I hauled everything back inside. I just left it all there to organize on another day and headed back to Nancy's place, but she, the baby and her sister Susan were out.

No comments:

Post a Comment