Monday 27 September 2021

September 27, 1991: I misplaced my bag in transit and doubled back to find it on the bus at Main Station


Thirty years ago today

            On Friday morning I met Shane at McCowan and Kingston Road and Ray showed up later. The trailer was already there. I'd moved the customer's father almost a year before. We only loaded what she wouldn't be needing for the weekend and we would finish on Monday. It took us four hours and halfway through she made us lunch. 
            I got a ride to Bamburgh Plaza with Ray. When I got to Nancy's place she and the baby weren't there. I was getting ready to go to my place when Nancy's mother said Nancy wanted me to wait. I waited half an hour and then left. 
            I misplaced my bag in transit and doubled back to find it on the bus at Main Station. 
            When I got to my place Nancy came a minute later to ask me to come in the car and take care of the baby, so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment